On July 14, 2015 all support for Windows Server 2003 including R2 ceased. This signals a great opportunity to migrate to Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Azure or Office365.
Advancements in IT since 2003 means that customers have more opportunities to innovate and adopt not only the benefits that come from Windows Server 2012 R2, but the adoption of cloud computing solutions such as Azure and Office365.
ARE YOU USING MICROSOFT SERVER 2003?
UNSURE WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- Do not panic
- Do seize the opportunity to migrate to latest technology and simultaneously reduce capital outlay and costs
A startup cloud solution running Windows 2012R2 could be as low as a couple of hundred pounds per month depending on your requirements. Office365
allows you to transfer your on-premise e-mail system to the cloud for a small monthly fee of approximately £3 per user per month with the added
benefit of including the Office licences too, for programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint, for as little as £9 per user per month.
Andrews Computer Services have the skills required to provide a mixture of on-premise and cloud based solutions.
- Hybrid of technologies possible
- Cost effective, scalable and manageable solutions
- Expertise to make migration simple – from Windows 2003 Server to either an updated on-premise or new cloud solution.
- We can also migrate old Windows 2003 phone systems
- Consultancy services to recommend the best solution for your business
- Post-migration support and advice
Whatever your needs, call Andrews Computer Services Ltd on 01442 241 200 to discuss how we can help you progress your technology in the right direction, saving you time, money and hassle.