Remote Access Solutions
Remote access to systems, made possible by high speed ADSL data connections, has opened up a world of convenience.
Using remote access, sytsem engineers may perform routine maintenance, and troubleshooting tasks, from their location, rather than make expensive, tedious, and time-consuming on-site visits. The engineer can attend to problems at once, rather than make an appointment, one or two days, down the lane. The resultant savings in time and effort directly passes over to the customer. Such remote access also helps the environment, reducing carbon footprints and traffic congestion, in a big way.
It is possible to solve the following system-related problems or issues, using remote access:
- Routine file management and system clean-up.
- Routine server admin tasks, such as adding and deleting users.
- Troubleshooting glitches related to the server and network.
- Data backup, and restoring lost data from backup.
- Performing patch updates, to keep anti-virus and other software updated.
- Making software and operating system upgrades.
- Configuring new printers.
- Troubleshooting Internet connectivity problem.
Andrews Computer Services offers all these remote access services, and more. We offer these services both with support contracts, and on ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis. With a contract, you get a competitive charge rate, a lower hourly rate, and priority service.
Please call us on 01442 241200, to discuss your requirements. It may be necessary for us make a one-time site visit, to understand your systems better, before signing the contract.